Friday, October 28, 2011

If you missed the reunion, you also missed this

Bette sent this to me and asked if I would send it to the email list, so I did.  But then I started thinking (this doesn't happen often) how great it would be to add it to the blog.  This dip is awesome!!!!!  I am going to be sure that I go to the next reunion so I can have more of this tasty treat.

Black Bean Layer Dip

In an open oven-proof casserole or quiche dish, place ingredients in the following order:

1 can black beans, drained
1 8 oz. package cream cheese, cut thin
1 small red onion, chopped
1 10.5 oz. jar of Rothchilds raspberry or fiery raspberry salsa
1 8 oz. package of Monterey Jack jalapeno cheese or regular Monterey Jack cheese, grated

Bake at 325 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment